Even though the most miles we’ve done on any Tour are from the sofa, we’re passionate about Aussie cycling. If you are too then join us for the ride.
If you’d like to join our team, send us a message!
Brett Gibson (Gibbo)
- Le Tour Social Pages (7)
- GAGC – Social Pages – Bye bye Le Tour Allo Allo London (3)
- Reviewing the Bath Dodgers’ form (3)
Samuel Fisher (Samuel Fisher)
Samuel writes as a hobby in-between his two jobs and university studies. Along with his passion for cycling, Samuel is also passionate about cricket and rugby union.
- World Championships: Individual Time-Trial Preview (4)
- Lance Armstrong Won’t Fight Doping Charges (3)
- Australians Fall Short (3)
Matt Rowley (Matt Rowley)
- Olympic Roadrace Roundup (5)
- PREVIEW: TdF Stage 10 Mâcon / Bellegarde-sur-Valserine (3)
- PREVIEW: Stage 11 Albertville / La Toussuire – Les Sybelles (3)
Andrew Mosey (Moses)
A sleep depraved fan of Aussie sport fan who discovered the magic of lycra and leg shaving on TV in 2009.
Stays up during the mountain stages to drink coopers and say ‘Le Peleton’ in a dodgy French accent. Jacques Cristo. Baguette.
- Montage Monday: Cycling Slapstick (3)
- Mountain Road Bike (3)
- Rank: Biggest balls of ‘em all (2)
Brendan Bradford (1bbradfo)
I imagine that Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen commentate my bike rides to work. It gets me there on time.
- Stage 11 – Rolland Flies as Evans Flops (2)
- Valiant Voeckler Rides To Another Legendary Win (2)
- VIDEO Review: More Voeckler Heroics on Stage 10 (1)
- Opinion: Cadel misses Mâcon move (3)
- Opinion: Courageous Cadel running on empty (1)
- Vino shows a rare vintage (1)
- An afternoon on the Col – Stage 11, Col de la Croix de Fer (5)
Hubcap Cap (Hubcap)
bio-Endurance mountain biker and part time bike messenger. Lover of all things of two wheels. For more cycling related drivel follow me at @hubcap703
- Preview: Olympic Mountain Bike Race (1)